Sunday, November 11, 2007

Being a Leader

I've always considered myself a leader among my peers. It is precisely that reason that leads me to FOLLOW everyone else I know in creating this blog.

My professional life has taught me that those who claim to lead are most likely to be two steps behind the those that honestly did start the trend. The leaders simply step in in time to take credit.

So, David, Carl, Marie, and all the other people who think you led me into this, I'll never give you credit for paving my way into the blogging world.

Stay tuned for more insights as I traverse the the perilous pathways to excellence.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great! I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of the lady bug - along with reading all your secret thoughts.

Unknown said...

You have done well young padowan. I wonder where the inspiration for your title originated . . . or was it entirely your own creation ;-)

Keep it up.

If you want to receive many comments without burdening those who would comment, or being inundated with comment spam you might consider a free Wordpress blog with Akismet protection.